Monday, April 11, 2011

Me against Myself !

" It's good to eat pista during AWP lectures!  And it's time to fill out placement registration form!  Whowww I am a PRE-FINAL year student!!!!! "

This was my status on social networking site when I got the mail to fill out placement registration form from the college. And  it was the time when I realized that soon  new color will be added into my life and that color is called  'REALITY' .  My life , a daydreamer's life, is going ahead towards the reality.  Both , my heart and my mind , will have to think in the same direction. Don't know wether mind will follow the heart or   Heart will obey the orders of the mind, wether I'll be having good time or it'll be tough. Maybe the faces which I am used to see every day will become strangers, and the another color of my life will introduce me to the other new faces.


Isn't it funny that the sun always goes from east to west in the same way, the day always has 24 hours , but my life is never same as it was yesterday!!! It always has different shades. Well... don't know where my colorful life will lead me !!! But it seems like a war..... war between heart and mind ! Or it looks like Me .......against ....... Myself ...!!!!




(Image Source: Google Images )

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog !
    I dont think Realty differs from daydreaming.
    Its just someone else day dreaming..
    just follow your dream make them real
    Good Day !

    ReplyDelete